Senior Recruitment Consultant - Construction
Title: Senior Recruitment Consultant - Construction
Location: Glasnevin, Dublin, Ireland
Salary: DOE, attractive salary on offer for the right individual
SilverBack are looking for an experienced construction/technical recruiter to head our permanent recruitment function.
Based in Glasnevin, Dublin, Silverback Staffing is a leading supplier of temporary construction, mechanical and electrical tradespeople to clients in mainland Europe. We work on many of the largest datacentres, industrial and commercial projects and have built up a strong business over the last 7 years.
Building on our well-established temporary labour offering, Silverback is expanding our permanent recruitment offering and wants an experienced individual to drive that unit.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced recruiter with an established track record to take the next step in their career by heading a business unit.
An attractive package is on offer for the right individual, backed up by a professional back-office support function and a dynamic team environment.
- Responsible for sourcing and attracting candidates for white collar construction, engineering and technical roles.
- Develop strong rapport with existing and potential clients to nurture opportunities in the permanent construction recruitment market, building a strong client base.
- Manage recruitment life cycle from advertising & selection, job offer & on-boarding to employee off-boarding.
- Design job campaigns and advertisements to attract the required candidates.
- Manage candidate ATS databases, and screen potential candidate resumes and job applications.
- Monitor social media accounts as they relate to sourcing and recruiting candidates
- Conduct in-person and virtual interviews with job applicants.
- Support wider operational departments as necessary.
Qualification & Experience
- At least 3 years of proven work experience in a construction-related recruitment position.
- Technical Experience
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Experience using diverse interview formats (in-person, video, phone)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and CV databases
- Knowledgeable of labour legislation
- Adept at communicating well via phone and email.
- Confident conducting interviews in-person and through video
- Ability to take direction
- Fluent in English
- Ability to identify and work on personal initiatives in line with overall business aims.
- Internally motivated and is a self-starter
- Driven to set and achieve targets
- Team Work
- Demonstrated track-record of successfully working as part of a team.
- Ability to adapt and re-prioritise in a fast-paced environment
Desired, but not essential
- Experience working internationally or in a multi-national work environment.
We are looking for ambitious candidates who are team-players and would thrive given the opportunity to build a new unit within an established organisation. If this sounds like a good fit, apply today!